Terms and Conditions for Where Do You Take Your’s Giveaway
- The Promoter is Eat Natural Limited whose registered office is at 95 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and living in the UK, except employees of Eat Natural and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Three prizes each consists of a boxed packed with 24 assorted Eat Natural.
- To enter the prize draw, share their picture of where you take you bar with #poweredbypeanuts and tag @Eatnaturalbars on Instagram, Facebook or twitter. The Entry must not include any infringing or illegal content, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, or offensive in any way. The Promoter reserves the right to remove the Entry at its sole discretion and is not liable for any offensive content contained in the Entry.
- The opening date for Entries is 15th March 2019 at 11:59 GMT. Closing date for Entries is Monday 18th March 2019 at 11.59pm GMT. After this date no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- The Prize Draw is limited to one Entry and Prize per person.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the Promoter. Five winners in total will be selected across twitter, Facebook and Instagram entries.
- The winners will be notified within 3 days of the closing date. The winners will be notified by message on Instagram, Facebook or twitter within 3 days of the closing date of the Prize Draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner in accordance with these terms and conditions. The prize will be sent out to the winner within 7 days of the winner responding to the Promoter’s message.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing Eat Natural, 4 Fourth Avenue, Halstead, Essex, CO9 2SY within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a SAE.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the giveaway, or any other matter relating to this, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by the Promoter.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control, which affect its ability to operate the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to decline any entries that are defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
- In administrating this promotion the Promoter will not collect more of your personal information than absolutely necessary and will only use your personal information for the purposes of this promotion.
- The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- Only residents of the UK will be eligible to receive competition prizes. Anyone chosen as a winner with a non-UK based address will not be eligible for a prize nor a replacement prize of any type. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any entrants picked as winners before the country of residence is made known.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Eat Natural and not to any other party.
- By taking part in this giveaway you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Rules as amended from time to time.